Spa & wellness
Pools & saunas – the SpaThe atmospheric pool complex of the Spa makes both your body and mind feel great. Relax in the jacuzzi and forget your worries! Open until 19.45 o'clock
The Spa’s atmospheric pool complex has several opportunities for dipping in the water. What is your favourite?
- Heated, traditional jacuzzi
- Recreational pool with massaging jets and self-directed virtual water aerobics
- Roman bath under an atmospheric turquoise starred cupola
- Outdoor pool in seaside scenery is heated all year round
Pool depth is 153 cm
Enjoy the warm steam of a traditional Finnish sauna or sit in a relaxing aroma steam room.
You can spend the entire day in the spa because, in addition to refreshing waters and warm saunas, we also have a pool bar that serves both drinks and snacks. You can enjoy everything the bar offers by the pools and in summer in the Spa’s own outdoor garden, lounging on a deck chair.
Opening hours (week 9)
Pools and saunas
Reception & info:
Spa & Wellness Center
Havana Bar - pool bar
Hotel guests are entitled to use the spa free of charge
- 20,- (Sun-Fri) | 24,- (Sat)
- Combined with treatment or gym 14,- (Sun-Fri) | 17,- (Sat)
- Children 4 to 12 years accompanied with an adult: 8,- (Sun-Fri) | 12,- (Sat)
- Lapset under 4: free accompanied with an adult
- 2 adults + 2 children 4-12 years: 50,- (Sun-Fri) | 65,- (Sat)
In the pool complex, please only wear attire designed for swimming and not regular shorts, for instance. Our shop has an extensive swimwear selection.
Towels and robes
Bathrobes and towels can be hired at the front desk. Hotel guests are free to use towels and accessories that are included in the room.
Adolescents over 14 are welcome to the Spa on their own and children under 14 with an adult. A lifesaver is present when the Spa is open.