Our outdoor pool is heated to 30°C all year round – and is open till late – so you can swim in comfort, even in winter.
- a warm, traditional whirlpool bath
- a recreational pool with massaging water jets
- a Roman bath
- an outdoor pool heated to +30°C
- the depth of the pools is 153 cm
Saunas are a Finnish tradition, which is why we’ve included four Finnish saunas – and a steamy, aromatic Turkish sauna!
For guests staying at the Spa hotel the use of the sauna and pool complex is free of charge. A pool supervisor is present during the opening hours.
For hotel guests: Sun-Thu 8-21 | Fri-Sat 8-22
For other guests not staying at the hotel: Mon-Sun 8-20
Persons of 14 years of age and older are welcome to use the sauna and pool department on their own. For safety reasons children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult while attending the saunas and pools.
Fees apply for guests not staying at the hotel.
- Until 25.6. 2017: Sun-Fri 20,- | Sat 24,-
- 26.6.-13.8.2017: Daily 24,-
- Starting from 14.8.2017: Sun-Fri 20,- | Sat 24,-
- Children aged 4-12 in the company of an adult 8,-/12,- (Sun-Fri/Sat)
- Children under the age of 4 free of charge in the company of an adult
- 2 adults + 2 children from 4 to 12 50,-/65,- (Sun-Fri/Sat)
(Family ticket not available during 26.6.-13.8.)
Combined with treatment
- 12,-/15,- (Sun-Fri/Sat)