Our outdoor pool is heated to 30°C all year round – and is open till late – so you can swim in comfort, even in winter.
- a warm, traditional whirlpool bath
- a recreational pool with massaging water jets
- a Roman bath
- an outdoor pool heated to +30°C
- the depth of the pools is 153 cm
Saunas are a Finnish tradition, which is why we’ve included four Finnish saunas – and a steamy, aromatic Turkish sauna!
For guests staying at the Spa hotel the use of the sauna and pool complex is free of charge.
For hotel guests: Sun-Thu 8-21 | Fri-Sat 8-22
For other guests not staying at the hotel: Mon-Sun 8-20
Persons of 14 years of age and older are welcome to use the sauna and pool department on their own. For safety reasons children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult while attending the saunas and pools.
Fees apply for guests not staying at the hotel.
- Adults 20€ – combined with a treatment 12€
- Children ages 4-12 in the company of an adult 8€
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children from 4 to 12) 50€
- Group price (min. 10 people) 15€
- Children under the age of 4 free of charge in the company of an adult
- Adults 24€ – combined with a treatment 15€
- Children ages 4-12 in the company of an adult 12€
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children ages 4-12) 65€
- Group price (min. 10 people) 24€
- Children under 4 free of charge in the company of an adult