Naantali Spa makes a superb location for a family holiday. The hotel provides a wide assortment of activities for children, especially in the summer months. Get ready for days filled with fun and games in the water, outdoor activities, delicious food, pampering and quality time with the family.
At nearby Moomin World, you can meet the lovable characters created by the world-famous author and illustrator Tove Jansson: visit Moominmamma’s cellar filled with jars of delicious jams and go butterfly watching with Hemulen. On the adventure island of Väski, you can test your skills at archery, rock climbing or wire sliding, among other exciting activities. But if you just want to enjoy some down time with the family, Naantali also offers safe beaches where children can splash around and have fun in the water.
Here are some of the things you can do in Naantali:
- Moominworld open during summer season and in February during winter holidays
- Väski adventure island open during summer season
- Naantali Spa’s Children’s Club open during school holidays – During Christmas 2015: 25. & 26.12. and 28.12. – 2.1. at 14-18
- Naantali Spa’s playroom for children open daily
- Various outdoor activities, read more
- Things to see and do around Naantali
Naantali Spa is also a perfect place to celebrate an unforgettable children’s birthday party. You can pick a theme – a mini-golf birthday, for instance – and we’ll supply all the birthday treats including sweets, juice, popcorn, pizza, ice cream, doughnuts and biscuits. You can order a personalised birthday cake from Sunborn Bakery, too. More information and prices are available in the birthday price list. Reservations should be made one month before the birthday party at the latest by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 (0)44 756 7839.